Most commercial buildings are ideal for solar PV; with large roofs, 3 phase electricity supplies and daytime usage of electricity, commercial buildings give their owners and occupiers an unbeatable opportunity to benefit from solar PV.
For owner occupiers the benefits are compelling, but even on leased buildings it is easy to install systems that will benefit both landlord and occupier. GHG Energy can give advice on how this is best achieved.
In March 2012, solar PV was given permitted development rights on commercial buildings so planning permission is no longer required on most buildings
- 12% + index linked returns available
- Cut your electricity bills
- Cut your carbon footprint
- Make early progress on the road to zero carbon buildings required by 2019
- Enhance your CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)
GHG Energy have considerable experience in fitting solar PV systems on the very varied buildings in the Commercial property sector and offer a full turnkey service.